Thursday, April 9

Bisexuality is a Blessing

Bisexuality is a blessing not only because it doubles your chances of getting a date on a Saturday night, but it makes poly a tad more understandable in some circles. Frankly most everyone can agree that it is hard for one sex to substitute the needs for the other. As a bisexual woman who came out at age 16, I was clear that I wasn’t going to be happy settling down with one sex for the rest of my life. Infact I wouldn’t even commit to anyone unless we agreed that I could, if I desired, see someone of the opposite sex. It was not an either or it was a clear both. My male partners would have a hard time arguing that they were able to meet my needs for feminine companionship just as my lesbian lovers simply could not provide me with the unique pleasures of what I now know to be called “bio-cock.” (Thank you REiD for edifying me on this term.) As much as I love fingers and other store bought implements, nothing substitutes for a non-detachable penis. Not that this is the only unique benefit of dating the male species, but it’s worthy of a special note and I trust my readers to know, that I know: there is more to a man than what is between his legs.
In any case, when Michael first asked me for my phone number I was quick to say something to the tune of: I’d love to get to know you better, but I want you to know up front that I’m bisexual and I’m still in close contact with my recent ex girlfriend.” He smiled and seemed immediately to know that what I actually meant was that I’m still sleeping with her, or at least he took it for code that I was a candidate to fulfill his threesome fantasies. He responded by saying he is happy that I’m not the jealous type.
Once that was agreed. We had a smokin’ first date, and though we both probably talked a tad too much about our other lovers, we were clearly not pretending to be monogamous. So it is that we started off our poly relationship.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Looking for the Ultimate Dating Site? Join to find your perfect match.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?