Wednesday, October 13

Tracking Destiny Audio Recording with Katie Weatherup



Enjoy this Bonus Audio from Shaman Katie Weatherup who recorded this session especially for Tantra Palooza. You will learn about working with your destiny energy, moving it towards the outcome you desire. Take a guide shamanic journey to anchor destiny paths towards the desired outcome in your life and learn how to use this technique any time you want to work with destiny energy.


Katie has studied with Hank Wesselman, Alberto Villoldo, and Maria Yraceburu. I've also received training at the Natural Healing Institute and through Michael Harner’s Foundation for Shamanic Studies. My articles have been published in Vision Magazine and PlanetLightworker and I've been a guest on several radio shows. My books, Practical Shamanism, A Guide for Walking in Both Worlds and Sex, Shamanism and Healing, My Kissing Quest are now available. www.http://handsoverheart.com/







No comments: