Monday, March 15

New Cover for Free Love Book

Here is a Mock-up of my new book entitled Free Love: Can You Really Afford it? The homework this week for everyone enrolled in my "How to Write a book in 90 days" is to mock-up a cover of their new book and put it on their alter, bookshelf or website. So here it is, with muses on the cover and all. I love this classic dipiction of pan called Nymphs and Satyr (Nymphes et Satires) oil on canvas, created by artist William-Adolphe Bouguereau in 1873. It probably won't make it to the final cover, but it is certainly a conversation starter.
As for the subject of the book: If I got paid for every time someon asked me, How do you make it work? I would be rich...so I'm attempting to answer that question, and more in my latest manuscript, the working subtitle is: An Intimate Perspective on How to Make Polyamory work in a community based on Sexual Freedom &Tantra.
You may remember I was working on a similar project with Reid Mihalko last year, and we've created a weekend workshop with the same title, but we took a major detour and decided to co-create our DVD instead. Thus this project has been dormant for a while, but my writing class has been kicking my ass lately, so I'm re-inspired to give it another go.  I'm also starting to form a list of people who may be interested in contributing to the book by scheduling interviews. My essential focus is: How do you make it work?
I look forward to your feedback.
Kamala Devi, Author of Don't Drink the Punch, Sacred Sexual Healing, and the new DVD EArning your Black Belt in Relationship. www.BlissCoach.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: