Monday, March 29

Iron Slut: Sex Educator Showdown

     I have to admit, I was a little intimidated when Reid Mihalko first invited me to participate in this wild NC-17 rated workshop. The event tag line is: "Watch and Learn as Real Sex Educators Go Head To Head and Reveal Their Best Bedroom Moves." But I was comforted to know that he's run it a half a dozen times already and past audience members rave about how despite it's bold and intimate nature, it is decidedly safe and educational. 
     The title of the event gives me flashbacks to when I was at a casual party and told Reid  that he should  run a workshop called "Dildos, Dental Dams and Deep-Throating"...and he said...OK, how about at your house!?  Since that adventure was also a big success, I've gained a lot of trust in Reid's kinky creativity and I figure I have nothing to lose (except my innocent reputation) by participating in the Iron Slut.
     The event turned out to be the highlight of my wild weekend in the bay area. I taught several introductory level, but provokative bondage moves while Reid taught about how to use pressure in love making and butt play with a live rubber glove demo. I learned so much from the audience as well as from Reid. One hillariously memorable line was when Reid said something to the affect of; "Be sure to remember which is the Ass hand, and which is the other hand. You never want to confuse the hand that has Ass on it with the hand that's elsewhere, like in your partner's mouth."
      Enjoy this 4 minute clip of me demonstrating my famous Ninja sex move called: "Pillow Case Yoni Trace" on Iron Slut founder Reid Mihalko.

To reid more details about this workshop please go to Reid@sex.com:

     What better way to learn about practical sex education that you can actually use than to watch two sex educators literally go head to head? Let’s face it, sex is one of the few things we’re not allowed to learn by watching others. You go to a fancy dinner. You don’t know which spoon to use. You watch to see what spoon everyone else uses… But don’t know what to do how in the bedroom, or want to add a few tricks to your repertoire? No such luck!
     In this entertaining, informational, guaranteed-to-be-funny and friendly “competitive” throwdown, we’ll let the audience watch, take notes, ask questions, and, when the dust finally settles, meet these extraordinary educators and mingle with like-minded people.
      Show up to this designed to empower adults around their sex lives and get folks smiling! Show up to this fun-filled, 2-and-a half hour workshop and learn:
■What sex educators do under the covers and how
■Their best tips and tricks (and probably not the kind you read about in Cosmo)
■Their favorite, black belt sexy-sexy time moves!
■And much, much more…
We can’t promise you badly dubbed voice-overs or high-jinx dramma like television’s Iron Chef, but we can promise you some down-to-earth, applicable sex and relationship education. The only theme ingredient is education!

4 comments:

Phone Sex said...

I like in these items. Thanks share this special in this post.
I read in this blog. I like well. This is very amazing post. Thanks share this important feeling in your time. I am impressive in this think.
This is very nice or use full information thanks share this important. I like in your choice well.

Trentent Silver said...

Terrific topic. I like it..............
Funeral programs to memorial programs are gaining popularity because they provide grievers with another way of memorializing
http://elegantmemorials.com/memorial-poems

Blogger said...

Teeth Night Guard is offering precise fitting and highest quality customized teeth guards.

Blogger said...

GIRLS DEEP THROATING TUBE