Last Friday afternoon Christina McLarty, an entertainment reporter from CBS 2 News interviewed my husband Michael and I about my forthcoming DVD Release.
Most of her Interview questions revolved around our open marriage:
- How long you've been married?
- How you were introduced to the poly lifestyle?
- What is polyamory?
- How has it made you a better/ more complete person and couple?
- Could you imagine your life without polyamorous?
- Would you encourage others to explore?
- Your advice for those interested?
- How do you handle jealousy, insecurity, etc....?
- What is on your dvd that can help address those issues?
- What do you say to the naysayers....?
- How do you plan to tell your son?
We look forward to seeing how they edit the show, and promise to send a link to the streaming video soon!
By Kamala Devi, Author of Don't Drink the Punch, Sacred Sexual Healing, Tantra Teacher and Sacred Sex and Open Relationship Coach www.BlissCoach.com