Saturday, June 6

Celebrating Change as the Only Constant

My Beloved resigned from his job yesterday. After one full year of abunance and learning, he's moving on to new things.

This is also the week in which I restructured my business and announced the launch of Bliss Coach University. I sent out my initial letter entitled, Shift Happens, and I was flooded with dozens of supportive letters from erotic educators, tantra teachers and students from across the globe. Already 20 beta Members have enroll in the online university, including Canada and Austria!

Today is the first "open house" where I will officially announce my re-structure. Goddess FabuLiz is going to lead a women's only gathering in which we practice the "Energetic Art of Erotic Strip Tease"....yum! And afterwards we'll do our monthly potluck, tantra theater improv and sacred snuggle party. We've been running similar events for years, yet something about the launch of this new university feels big, new, even scary.

What am I afraid of? Change. The only constant.
In recognizing the paradox of my situation, I consulted some of my favorite quotes on the subject... Its a good reminder to my ego: I'm not the only one who's ever been through radical change. Here are a few of my favorite words from the wise. (If there is no author sited it is either anonymous or unknown)
  • “When you're finished changing, you're finished.” Benjamin Franklin
  • “People are always telling me that change is good. But all that means is that something you didn't want to happen has happened.” Meg Ryan
  • “There is never a right time to do a difficult thing. Do it now.”
  • “We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.” William Somerset Maugham
  • “Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
  • “Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it”

  • “Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.” mirela

  • “Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.” Robert C. Gallagher
  • “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Maria Robinson
  • “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” Pericles

  • “There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction” Winston Churchill

  • “Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.”
    Bat Man.

To learn more about my Bliss Coach University please go to: http://www.partnerplayshop.com/university.html xoxo KD

No comments: