Tuesday, July 13

Top 10 Self Love Quotes



1. "I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself"--Mae West

2. "If you aren't good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you'll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren't even giving to yourself."--Barbara De Angelis
3. "You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere."--annonymous

4. "To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance"-- Oscar Wilde

5. "He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."-- Benjamin Franklin

6. "You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."--Lucille Ball

7. "Your sacred space is where you can find yourself again and again." --Joseph Campbell

8. "Self-love seems so often unrequited." -Anthony Powell

9. "I'd rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous." --Ani DiFranco
10. "I am what I am..." --Popeye the Sailor Man
 
These quotes were gathered in honor of the SELF LOVE SHOW this Saturday at 7:30 at a hip Downtown San Diego venue. For discount Tickets go to http://www.tantratheater.tv/ Also note you can find 28 more fantastic quotes in Shawn Roops new book: "Pathways to Love" which will be available at the show. Enjoy!

No comments: