Learning is also important to the creative process. During my travels, I studied drumming, stand-up comedy and sound healing. What are your areas of creative studies? What have you been dreaming about? Are you paying attention to your intuition and recording your inspiration?
I challenge you to start manifesting those creative hits. Now is the time to write that book, learn to act, dance, sing, paint or play the guitar.
I know how terrifying it can feel. Your ego may even come up with a dozen convincing excuses why your not ready, but resistance and contraction are part of the creative birthing process. At core, we are all afraid to show our unique expression. That's why I suggest you surround yourself with a safe and experienced community of creative people.
I am an experienced midwife and would love to help you give birth to your full expression. I hereby invite you to join me on a 90 day creative journey towards your self realization. Here are three separate opportunities, and I'm offering the first meeting fre'e with no obligation to enroll:
1) How to write a book in 90 days
2) Tantra Theater
3) Artists way
Or perhaps you just want to be a part of a creative troupe and support others from behind the scenes? One of the many benefits of all of these classes is belonging to a sexy and fun spiritual community. I've updated my event calendar, so come out and play with us!
P.S. 10 Creativity Quotations:
1. Every act of creations is first an act of destruction--Pablo Picasso
2. Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of.-- Geri Weitzman
3. Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.--Mary Lou Cook
4. But, if you have nothing at all to create, then perhaps you create yourself.--Carl Gustav Jung
5. You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club." - Jack London
6. Creativity - like human life itself - begins in darkness.-- Julia Cameron
7. The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person.--Frank Barron
8. Another word for creativity is courage--George Prince
9. There's room for everybody on the planet to be creative and conscious if you are your own person. If you're trying to be like somebody else, then there is isn't. --Tori Amos
10. Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things.--Ray Douglas Bradbury