Tuesday, October 27

Stop Shadow Boxing...



This promises to be one of the best weekend intensives I've ever taught. For the last six months, I've been working Tantra Master David Cates. http://www.dakacoach.com/ and the visioning conversations have been simply inspired. In his presence and mentorship I feel tremendous grace and surrender. Infact, just recently he helped me see how much I was still in the struggle paradigm. when I orginally titled the workshop: Shadow Boxing.  He quickly re-titled it to Shadow dancing and is helping me turn the battle into a virtual ballet.  I can't wait to introduce him to my community next month. He'll be offering a two hour introduction at the next Tantra Talk and Poly Potluck at 6:45 on Nov. 18th.
And if you're dying to for a sneak prievew of the weekend, here are three examples of exciting exercises we plan to facilitate:
1. Shadow Puppets--We'll playfully act out aspects of our alter ego behind a backlit bedsheet
2. Feeding the Demons--A safe and creative variation of the Tibetan Chud Practice
3. Circle of Mirrors--Where your peers offer you intense reflections of your shadow self
Stay tunned as I share more about these and other transformative exercises, we have more than a dozen experiential, fun practices to share.
By Kamala Devi, Author of Don't Drink the Punch, Sacred Sexual Healing, Tantra Teacher and Sacred Sex and Open Relationship Coach www.BlissCoach.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: