Free Love: Can you Really Afford it?
A Humorous Handbook for Non-Monogamous Ninjas
By Kamala Devi and REiD Mihalko
Dressed from head to toe in solid black with only a slit for their eyes, Ninjas move purposfully but silently through the night. They are mostly hidden, but are known to come out on Haloween, at comic book conventions, in video arcades and in certain James Bond movies. As such, there are gross misunderstandings and sterotypes about Ninjas. In Japanese history, Ninjas were devoted warriors highly trained in the unorthodox arts of self defense, illusion, espianage and of course assasination. So, what do Ninjas have to do with FREE LOVE?
Lets see, we’re often feared and misunderstood. Some of us are secretive and go undercover. We’re misrepresented by the media. Both Ninjas and non-monogomists need a lot of unorthodox training but beyond that…not much.
Come to think of it, the philosophy of Free Love is the antithesis of ninjitzu. Love not war, Instead of the art of illusion and deception we practice openess and honesty. Instead of covering up from head to toe, we’re often busy trying to take it off. But we figured if Ann Rice got famous by drawing a paralell between Vampires and Homosexuals we could come up with a cool mascott too.
Just for fun, here are some of our favorite ninja myths:
- Ninja can breathe underwater anytime they want.
- Ninja can crush billiard balls into dust with 2 fingers, any two fingers.
- Ninja can change complete wardrobes in less than 1 second.
- Ninja always land on their feet. If they don't have feet they will land on their nubs.
- Ninja never wear headbands with the word "ninja" printed on them.
- Ninja always move to America when making a new start as a non-assassin.
- Ninja don't sweat. Not even during ninja sex. Ever.
- Whenever a ninja masturbates people get hurt.
Above all, the most important thing that we share with Ninjas is that we are renegades…we’re not living our lives by mainstream rules. As such there may be a lot of unlearning to do. The intention of this handbook is an unorthodox indoctrination to a new world view on love, sex and freeom. We hope to empower you with all the skills, tools and resources you need to step into your full sexual expression.If you want to continue reading exceprts from our upcoming book FREE LOVE, notice they are not printed in order...scroll down and look at the dates or numbers of each post: http://uninhibitedbliss.blogspot.com/