Friday, September 11

I'm Polyamorous Listings: Pacific Standard Time


MTV's TRUE LIFE "I'm Polyamorous" will air on Chanel 36 if your provider is Time Warner or ATT, in San Diego. According to the local PST TV Guide: A polyamorous person is profiled.

Mon, Sep 14 at 10:00 PM
Tue, Sep 15 at 12:00 AM
Tue, Sep 15 at 10:00 AM
Wed, Sep 16 at 2:00 AM

As you know, I am Tantra teacher, and I am also in an open marriage. Please watch me tonight as I appear on MTV teaching tantra to polyamorous people!
Important Disclaimer: Tantra and polyamory are NOT necessarily related. I've taught hundreds of monogamous couples how to use Tantra to deepen their exclusive intimacy, commitment and trust in one another. And that is a beautiful path unto itself. Further, there are many polyamorous people who have never even heard of Tantra.
Yet in my experience, the practices of tantra can elevate polyamory into a profound spiritual path. And since society lacks role models for healthy happy non-monogamous relationships, I am honored to be teaching tantra to a bright young polyamorous family on national TV. Especially on MTV's Award winning show "True Life" which boasts of over twelve million viewers (mostly teenage girls.) Just imagine the brave new possibilities.
Personally, I was well into my twenties before I discovered the term polyamory. Now, I am not trying to preach or convert anyone to my sexual orientation, lifestyle or religion. But I believe knowledge is power and I'm happy to open young minds to new options.
Every time I do a national media appearance, I am swamped by hateful mail and shaming responses. If you support my message or even my right to free speech, please support me by using social media and responding positively to blogs, emails and youtube clips. Thanks for helping me spread the love.
Blessings,
Kamala Devi
www.blisscoach.comwww.blisscoach.com

No comments: