Tuesday, September 29

British Film Maker seeks poly household

Hello Kamala,
My name is Giovanni Ulleri, I am a London based documentary maker here in the UK. I am currently developing a one hour film about alternative households and want to focus on Polyamory for Discovery’s TLC Channel in the US. At a time where around one in three conventional marriages now ends in divorce and where adultery is one of the main reasons cited for the breakdown in marriage, could polyamory households provide an alternative solution? Also given the huge rise in the number of single parent households, does polyamory also provide more security, both personal and financial, where children are blessed with having more than two role models within the home?
I am hoping you may be able to assist me find secure long term loving polyamorous households (where the female is at the centre of the household ) who would be good advocates and willing to discuss their alternative way of life on camera in a non judgemental way explaining how and why it works. I would want to drop in on them and film their daily routine for a few days next month and explore the issues surrounding this alternative lifestyle and see it day to day.
The documentary would be a serious examination of Polyamory and aims to explore how and why a growing number of people are now choosing this way of life and educate the ill informed about this chosen lifestyle and hopefully remove some of the stigma and adverse tabloid publicity the media wishes to focus on.
If there is any more information you require please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or let me know when would be a good time to speak to you directly and I will call you. My details are listed below. I really look forward to hopefully speaking to you about this exciting project.

Best Wishes
Giovanni

GIOVANNI ULLERI
DIRECTOR

16 MORTIMER STREET
LONDON
W1T 3JL
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4740
F
E GIOVANNI.ULLERI@ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

No comments: