Monday, December 8

25 things I want to do before I kick the Bucket

Do you remember that book, "Everything I need to Know I learned in Kindergarten?" Well, about 10 years ago, I was listening to a talk by the author, Robert Fullgrum, and he suggested that we write a list of "Twenty Five Things I want to do before we die." And then keep that list in our wallets so that we can refer to it often. Being the geek that I am, I actually laminated my list and while clearing out my wallet I read it over. About 10 of the items are completed, and ofcourse, several were outdated (I no longer want to live in New York), so I updated it a bit and here is my current list of

"25 things I want to do before I kick the Bucket."

1.Write a Book
2. Back-pack through Europe with a Eurorail pass
3.record my grandparents telling stories
4. Make and maintain a garden
5. Take up cooking
6. Learn to play a musical instrument
7. Have people look up to me for my organizational skills
8. Teach Theater
9. Start an alternative theater company with a physical space
10. Earn a certificate in hyptnotherapy
11. Sing in front of an audience
12. get an art showing with my wire sculptures
13. write and perform a one woman show
14. Live in a Spanish speaking country for over a year
15. Have my book become a New York times best seller
16. Tour a group of students to study tantra in India
17. Travel to Australia
18. Get a tatoo that has meaning to me
19. Have one of my plays produced in New York
20. Discover a young female artist and support her full expression
21. Provide for my children's college education
22. Develop multiple streams of income that support me and my family
23. Love as much and as many people as the universe allows
24. Develop wrinkles from laughing so much!
25. Make a contribution to Humanity


I'd love to see your list. Please click on the comment button and send me a few! Happy Solstice, KD

Kamala Devi
Last chance to get 6 FREE bonus gifts when you buy our NEW book
http://ping.fm/sYaMa
Jan. 10th Goddess Gathering: Manifestation Circle for the New Year
Jan. 10th Sacred Snuggle Party
Call: 858-272-2254 T-Th www.PartnerPlayshop.com

No comments: