Thursday, June 14

I've been dying to tell you...


We are going to be on TV! 

 The reason you haven't heard from me for a while is because I've been eyeballs deep in one of the most exciting projects of my life!

During the last three months, my husband Michael and lovers, Jennifer and Tahl have been working on a ground breaking Docu-seris that will be airing this summer.

I cant tell you the title of the show and which network, until it has been officially announced next week, but I want you to save the date for the San Diego launch party!

You are invited to come and celebrate our official cast party on July 28th We are going to rent out the downtown Victory Theater and watch a couple of recorded episodes and then we will do a Q & A with the director and Cast. Mark your calendar for 6:45pm on July 28th.
This project has stretched me my families to the limits.
Frankly, it has been the most profound personal growth experience of my life.

Through Tantra Theater I have found that one of the best ways to process and decompress is to turn our personal experience into ART.  So my lovers and I are in the process of creating a LIVE performance art show to share more of our personal narratives.  We hope you'll join us at the next San Diego Tantra Theater Performance on July 6th & 7th...Go to:The Polyamory Show.

And we are FINALLY resuming our exciting calendar of tantra events, starting tonight! I miss my tantra/poly family, and hope to see you soon.

 Love,
Kamala Devi
P.S. We will also be celebrating the world premier at the World Polyamory Conference at Harbin Hotsprings next month...Please join us.   


By Kamala Devi, Author of Don't Drink the Punch, Sacred Sexual Healing, Tantra Teacher and Sacred Sex and Polyamory Coach www.BlissCoach.com

No comments: